Common sense, adaptation key to navigating pandemicAugust 12, 2020
Facebook Live Event Thursday July 23 at 6:30 pm – “Why Next Time…Things will be Different: Healthcare in a Post-COVID World”July 21, 2020
- Common sense, adaptation key to navigating pandemic August 12, 2020Continue Reading
- Facebook Live Event Thursday July 23 at 6:30 pm – “Why Next Time…Things will be Different: Healthcare in a Post-COVID World” July 21, 2020
We’re pleased to continue our COVID-19 FaceBook Live series tomorrow night with a look forward at “Why Next Time…Things Will Be Different: Healthcare in a Post-COVID World.” My guest speaker is my son Matthew Larew, who is uniquely positioned to offer insights into how healthcare is changing and the role COVID-19 is playing in this ...
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ July 7, 2020Continue Reading
Expert Calls for Slow & Steady Approach in Vaccine Development
While the race to develop a coronavirus vaccine may seem as if it’s being run in slow motion, with most experts predicting ...
- Superfoods and Your Immune System July 7, 2020Continue Reading
Food for Thought: Nourishing the Immune System
As football coaches and nutritionists know, the best offense is a good defense. In the fight against COVID-19, the promise of boosting the immune system with specific ‘superfoods’ ...
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar yet irrefutably ...
- Colonoscopies Without Fear June 1, 2020Continue Reading
Colonoscopies Without Fear
Recognize Colorectal Cancer Awareness by learning more about this lifesaving screening.
As one of the country’s most preventable illnesses, with a readily available test that is both diagnostic and therapeutic, why ...
- Join Us for our Virtual Town Hall Meeting Thurs. May 14th at 6:30 pm May 13, 2020Continue Reading
I am pleased to offer my patients a ‘virtual’ Zoom Informational Town Hall meeting
We will discuss COVID-19, your questions … Dr. Larew’s answers
When: Thursday, May 14 at 6:30 pm
Follow these easy instructions to get started:
- Use a computer, Ipad or smartphone with a camera
- Please create a ZOOM account for free.
- You can ...
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More: Nutrition Spotlight May 1, 2020Continue Reading
Nutrition Spotlight: Kombucha, Kimchi and More
Researchers continue to examine the trillions of bacterial species residing in our gut microbiome to better understand their potential to help maintain health and prevent disease. Some ...
- Facebook Live Event Thursday April 30th at 6:30 pm – Creating Opportunities in a COVID-19 Crisis. How to Conceptualize and Realize April 26, 2020Continue Reading
Come join us for our fifth educational series on Thursday, April 30 at 6:30 pm. Professor Davis Gould is currently a Visiting Associate Professor at the University of Iowa’s Public Policy Center. The last decade of his career has revolved around reimagining higher education and he has created new and exciting university courses concentrating on ...
- Facebook Live Event Thursday April 16th at 6:30 pm – COVID-19: A Role of Faith April 13, 2020Continue Reading
All members of Larew Internal Medicine, friends and family are invited to listen to and participate in a conversation between myself and Fr. Steve Witt this Thursday evening at 6:30-7:30 pm. This will be a FaceBook live event similar to our event Monday 3/30/20 with clinical psychologist Dr. John Westefeld. We ...
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ July 7, 2020