Latest News & Events
Common sense, adaptation key to navigating pandemicAugust 12, 2020
Facebook Live Event Thursday July 23 at 6:30 pm – “Why Next Time…Things will be Different: Healthcare in a Post-COVID World”July 21, 2020
All News & Events
- Common sense, adaptation key to navigating pandemic August 12, 2020Continue Reading
- Facebook Live Event Thursday July 23 at 6:30 pm – “Why Next Time…Things will be Different: Healthcare in a Post-COVID World” July 21, 2020
We’re pleased to continue our COVID-19 FaceBook Live series tomorrow night with a look forward at “Why Next Time…Things Will Be Different: Healthcare in a Post-COVID World.” My guest speaker is my son Matthew Larew, who is uniquely positioned to offer insights into how healthcare is changing and the role COVID-19 is playing in this ...
- Join Us for our Virtual Town Hall Meeting Thurs. May 14th at 6:30 pm May 13, 2020Continue Reading
I am pleased to offer my patients a ‘virtual’ Zoom Informational Town Hall meeting
We will discuss COVID-19, your questions … Dr. Larew’s answers
When: Thursday, May 14 at 6:30 pm
Follow these easy instructions to get started:
- Use a computer, Ipad or smartphone with a camera
- Please create a ZOOM account for free.
- You can ...
- Facebook Live Event Thursday April 30th at 6:30 pm – Creating Opportunities in a COVID-19 Crisis. How to Conceptualize and Realize April 26, 2020Continue Reading
Come join us for our fifth educational series on Thursday, April 30 at 6:30 pm. Professor Davis Gould is currently a Visiting Associate Professor at the University of Iowa’s Public Policy Center. The last decade of his career has revolved around reimagining higher education and he has created new and exciting university courses concentrating on ...
- Facebook Live Event Thursday April 16th at 6:30 pm – COVID-19: A Role of Faith April 13, 2020Continue Reading
All members of Larew Internal Medicine, friends and family are invited to listen to and participate in a conversation between myself and Fr. Steve Witt this Thursday evening at 6:30-7:30 pm. This will be a FaceBook live event similar to our event Monday 3/30/20 with clinical psychologist Dr. John Westefeld. We ...
- 50 homemade face masks will be available next week for members of Larew Internal Medicine April 3, 2020Continue Reading
In the next few days, I anticipate that the CDC will endorse the wearing of face masks in public places. Homemade face masks can play a role here, and I will be offering a limited quantity of these to members of Larew Internal Medicine, beginning Monday, April 6th.
Please keep these points in mind:
- N95 masks worn ...
- Facebook Live – Larew Internal Medicine Coping with Stress Management Monday March 30 at 6:30 pm March 27, 2020Continue Reading
Click HERE to learn how to join us for this very exciting Facebook Live event. Our guest speaker is Iowa City psychologist and University of Iowa Emeritus professor Dr. John Westefeld, who has taught and practiced Counseling Psychology for over 40 years. He will discuss the mental health challenges we are
facing in these ...
- Coronavirus Information for My Patients March 4, 2020Continue Reading
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 19, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Second Educational Series – March 11th, 6:30-7:30 pm February 19, 2020Continue Reading
We are pleased to invite you to our second talk in the Larew Internal Medicine Educational Series on Wednesday, March 11th at 6:30 pm, featuring important information on Lyme disease presented by ...
- Join Us for our Virtual Town Hall Meeting Thurs. May 14th at 6:30 pm May 13, 2020