Latest News & Events
Facebook Live Event Thursday March 28th at 6:30 pm – Healthy Eating in the Time of COVID-19May 27, 2020
Join Us for our Virtual Town Hall Meeting Thurs. May 14th at 6:30 pmMay 13, 2020
All News & Events
- Facebook Live Event Thursday March 28th at 6:30 pm – Healthy Eating in the Time of COVID-19 May 27, 2020
Healthy Eating in the Time of COVID-19:
A conversation about nutrition & cooking demonstrationFacebook Live Event – Thursday, May 28th from 6:30-7:30 pm (CST)Molly DePrenger is a registered dietitian working at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. She is a native of Iowa City and a graduate of Iowa City ...Continue Reading
- Join Us for our Virtual Town Hall Meeting Thurs. May 14th at 6:30 pm May 13, 2020Continue Reading
I am pleased to offer my patients a ‘virtual’ Zoom Informational Town Hall meeting
We will discuss COVID-19, your questions … Dr. Larew’s answers
When: Thursday, May 14 at 6:30 pm
Follow these easy instructions to get started:
- Use a computer, Ipad or smartphone with a camera
- Please create a ZOOM account for free.
- You can ...
- Facebook Live Event Thursday April 30th at 6:30 pm – Creating Opportunities in a COVID-19 Crisis. How to Conceptualize and Realize April 26, 2020Continue Reading
Come join us for our fifth educational series on Thursday, April 30 at 6:30 pm. Professor Davis Gould is currently a Visiting Associate Professor at the University of Iowa’s Public Policy Center. The last decade of his career has revolved around reimagining higher education and he has created new and exciting university courses concentrating on ...
- Facebook Live Event Thursday April 16th at 6:30 pm – COVID-19: A Role of Faith April 13, 2020Continue Reading
All members of Larew Internal Medicine, friends and family are invited to listen to and participate in a conversation between myself and Fr. Steve Witt this Thursday evening at 6:30-7:30 pm. This will be a FaceBook live event similar to our event Monday 3/30/20 with clinical psychologist Dr. John Westefeld. We ...
- 50 homemade face masks will be available next week for members of Larew Internal Medicine April 3, 2020Continue Reading
In the next few days, I anticipate that the CDC will endorse the wearing of face masks in public places. Homemade face masks can play a role here, and I will be offering a limited quantity of these to members of Larew Internal Medicine, beginning Monday, April 6th.
Please keep these points in mind:
- N95 masks worn ...
- Facebook Live – Larew Internal Medicine Coping with Stress Management Monday March 30 at 6:30 pm March 27, 2020Continue Reading
Click HERE to learn how to join us for this very exciting Facebook Live event. Our guest speaker is Iowa City psychologist and University of Iowa Emeritus professor Dr. John Westefeld, who has taught and practiced Counseling Psychology for over 40 years. He will discuss the mental health challenges we are
facing in these ...
- Coronavirus Information for My Patients March 4, 2020Continue Reading
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 19, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Second Educational Series – March 11th, 6:30-7:30 pm February 19, 2020Continue Reading
We are pleased to invite you to our second talk in the Larew Internal Medicine Educational Series on Wednesday, March 11th at 6:30 pm, featuring important information on Lyme disease presented by special guest Dr. David Kusner, Infectious Disease specialist at Mercy Hospital in Iowa ...
- Dr. Larew is In the News! January 9, 2020Continue Reading
An exclusive interview with Dr. Larew has just been published in our community’s most influential newspaper, the Gazette. The article, aptly titled “Iowa City doctor seeking more time with patients opens concierge practice” offers an in-depth look at the benefits of joining Larew Internal Medicine.
Among the features ...
- Join Us for our Virtual Town Hall Meeting Thurs. May 14th at 6:30 pm May 13, 2020