- 4.13.21 J&J Vaccine Update April 14, 2021Continue Reading
As news regarding the J&J vaccine has changed significantly since our COVID-19 Vaccine Update posted on 3.24.21, we offer the following link to today’s Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine.
Please continue to check the CDC website for the latest vaccine information.
- Tipping Point: Stay Strong, Flexible and Balanced with Exercise March 30, 2021Continue Reading
Much of life is a balancing act… from learning to sit up as an infant through avoiding falls in the later years. Balance is the ability to distribute ...
- Cooking without Sodium or Sugar March 24, 2021Continue Reading
Executive Chef Stan Hodes Shares Secrets of the Spice Rack
The benefits of reducing sodium and sugar in the diet are compelling, backed by well- documented studies. The flip side is an equally powerful human craving for enhanced flavor, compounded by years of exposure to products boosted with salt and sugar and the ongoing quest for ...
- Facebook Live Event Thursday February 11th at 6:30 pm CST – Cooking with Molly February 9, 2021
Please join us for our Facebook Live series on Thursday, February 11th at 6:30 pm:Heart Healthy forValentine’s Day!Join us for a Valentine’s DayContinue Reading
- New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020! January 1, 2021Continue Reading
What are your 2021 Anti-Resolutions?
Year after year, the pattern rarely varies. Resolutions made, promptly followed by resolutions broken. The odds of sticking to New Year’s resolutions are, in fact, completely stacked against ...
- Pandemic Stress Likely Compounded by Seasonal Affective Disorder January 1, 2021Continue Reading
Experts Expect Record Numbers of Seasonal Affective Disorder Diagnosis in 2021
As we continue to weather the storm of COVID-19, seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, is also ...
- Start 2021 off Right by Sticking to your Winter Exercise Plan January 1, 2021Continue Reading
A Winter Workout Routine Will Prepare You For Life After COVID
Exercise will reduce pain, improve function and mobility, lower blood pressure and blood sugar, decrease risk of chronic illness and ...
- Dr. Larew in the News November 20, 2020Continue Reading
Check out the latest article featuring Dr. Richard Larew:
(ProNewsReport Editorial):- New York City, Nov 19, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – As the appeal and affordability of concierge medicine grows nationwide, Dr. Richard Larew continues to welcome patients at Larew Internal Medicine, the first membership medicine practice in Iowa City, Iowa.
Please click here to read the entire article.
- Facebook Live Event Thursday November 9th at 6:30 pm CST – My Personal Experience with COVID-19 November 9, 2020Continue Reading
Please join us for our FaceBook Live series:
My personal experience with COVID-19: From Diagnosis to Full Recovery. We hope you can join us!
- Can We Co-Exist with COVID-19? October 12, 2020Continue Reading
An Epidemiologist Separates Fact from Fiction and Offers Hope for the Future
Epidemiologists seek to learn why, how and when some people contract diseases when others don’t. Their findings are used to help monitor public health status, develop new medical treatments and disease prevention efforts, ...
- New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020! January 1, 2021